2000 HONDA PASSPORT

HI I'M LOOKING TO BUY A CAR SOON AND CAME ACROSS A 2000 HONDA PASSPORT. IT'S A GREAT PRICE FOR THE MILLEAGE AND LOOKS GREAT. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE BACK WINDOW WIPER IS MISSING AND A PROBLEM WITH
THE WINDOW WIPER INTERMITTENT. MY QUESTION IS; IS IT EASY AND CHEAP TO FIX? OR SHOULD I JUST CONSIDER A DIFFERENT CAR?
hopefully the caps lock key isn't stuck on in your new car.
PS the honda passport is actually a re-badged isuzu. Haven't heard great things about it.
mayla snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

mayla snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

Stop shouting.
Find a group that deals with Isuzus. The Passport is just a rebadged Isuzu Rodeo.
The Passport wasn't a big seller and they weren't as reliable as real Hondas. I'm not sure anybody here has direct experience with them.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ