2000 Honda transmission problem??

I have a 2000 V6 accord coupe with a 4 speed automatic transmission. I know Honda had some problems with this transmission as they extended the warranty. I have 105K miles now so this warranty extension does little to
put my mind at rest.
My question is this; does anyone know what the problem was? Are there any symptoms before the transmission fails? A friend of mine said it had to do with seals that could fail. I'm ok with this, as I would have some advance warning of the potential problem such as a messy spot in my garage.
Thanks in advance for any all input.
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:05:22 GMT, "Mark Savoy"

seals leak.