2000 Odyssey nearing 100k

Yes I know about the tranny problems with the vehicle, but among you owners, how many actually experience the breakdown, and around what mileage?

Reply to
NetDoe

My uncle's Odyssey had a transmission failure at around 40,000 miles then it started acting up again at around 60,000 miles, so he traded it in on a Toyota Sienna.

My 2000 Accord V6 Coupe had 95,000 miles on it when I sold it and did not have any transmission problems. The only thing I did differently from my uncle was that I changed my transmission oil every 25,000 miles because I thought it might lessen the chance of the transmission failing.

Reply to
ChrisB

The 99-01 Ody transmission was failure prone. For information on the failures go to

Woody

tnx for the odyclub link, I know someone with a '02

Reply to
2000 Civic hatch