2000 Odyssey sliding doors

Hi, My son's 2000 Odyssey has one power sliding door that does not work. It seems completely dead. Even when closed completely the door light stays on and it will buzz until power is turned off. Passenger side is fine. Fuses are fine but with one door working I figured as much. Any ideas where to look or is it dealer time?

Thank you for the help. Ivan

Reply to
Ivan & Brenda

===================================

I recall something about a resettable breaker. Sign in and SEARCH at odyclub.com

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

"Ivan & Brenda" wrote in news:OJGdnRlEYd3ufTLYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Possible:

Also 01-020, which I haven't got, but EBSCOHost does.
with: username: lib password: access Go to "Auto Repair Reference Center" and navigate to your car.

Reply to
Tegger

Clean the door contacts.

Reply to
Woody

Just thought I would let everyone know that pulling fuse 13 reset the system for now.

Thanks to all for the help. Ivan

Reply to
Ivan & Brenda