2000 Odyssey sliding doors

Hi, My son's 2000 Odyssey has one power sliding door that does not work. It seems completely dead. Even when closed completely the door light stays on
and it will buzz until power is turned off. Passenger side is fine. Fuses are fine but with one door working I figured as much. Any ideas where to look or is it dealer time?
Thank you for the help. Ivan
Ivan & Brenda wrote:

================================== I recall something about a resettable breaker. Sign in and SEARCH at odyclub.com
'Curly'

Possible: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/odyssey/x99-028e.pdf
Also 01-020, which I haven't got, but EBSCOHost does. http://search.ebscohost.com / Login with: username: lib password: access Go to "Auto Repair Reference Center" and navigate to your car.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Clean the door contacts.

Just thought I would let everyone know that pulling fuse 13 reset the system for now.
Thanks to all for the help. Ivan