20001 Accord V6 Low Fuel Light

The "Main't Reqd" light came on a few days ago along with the Low Fuel Light when i had a 1/4 tank left. I filled my tank and it was still
on, i reset the Maint light by holding the Odometer reset button and turning the key on. The Low fuel light is still on and i can only gather that is has something to do with a clogged fuel filter or fuel pump, something to that effect.
Anyone have any suggestions or a way for me to fix it alone without the help of a garage? I could change a filter if i can get to it fairly easy but don't want to be dropping a tank in my parking lot.
Thanks for your help and advice, Bill

The light that you reset has nothing to do with your low fuel condition, but was a reminder to change your oil.

Probably something with the sender unit contained within your fuel tank.