2001 Accord - loud rear road noise over 40MPH

Page 2 of 2
I want to says thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. Nothing feels worse that getting financially duped as a result of being uninformed. I appreciate the education!

Work was completed for a grand total of $229 (part + labor + tax). The noise is GONE! No more earplugs when I am a highway. Worth every penny.

Even more important, noisy wheel bearings just about always seize at some point. No fun to be beside the road with a car that won't even roll. Congrats and thanks for the follow-up!
Mike