2001 Accord Silver Rear Bumper

Hi I searched all the Honda forums but could not get information on how to identify the type of plastic on my 2001 Accord LX 4 cylinder ULEV Sedan. The bumper has some chipped off paint and some minor
scratches... no dents though ..from the previous owner and I want to fix it if possible. And I have no idea about how to paint Plastic bumpers... I would appreciate if anyone can give me some pointers. or links to some old posts related to this topic.
Thank you
P.
I don't know much about paint and body work (or anything else according to my wife) but I do know that you need to add a flex agent to the paint used on these "flexible" plastic bumpers. If this is not done the paint will crack if the bumper is even tapped. I would think that you would need to use the same thing on plastic body panels like found on the Saturn.
Al