2001 Accord windshield washer

Our 2001 Accord V6 has had the windshield washer pump fail. Access to the tank is pretty good through a removable panel underneath. However, I can't get the connector off of the pump. It's filled with a
waterproofing grease and in an area I can reach with one hand but can't see. I've managed to pull off some sort of plastic shroud on the back of it. Still can't pull the connector off the tank, though. Anybody got an idea what the secret handshake is to get it loose?
This would be a 10 minute job if it weren't for that.
Flatlander wrote:

================================ You could visit the dealer or a wrecker to see the actual part, or the diagrams at www.slhondaparts might shed some light . . .
'Curly'

Finally got it apart. I managed to clean enough grease off of the connector to see there is a locking tab on the forward upper part of the connector housing. You push that in and the connector comes off with almost no friction. It appears you need to take the power steering reservior loose for the neck to clear. However, if you put a quarter turn on the tank as you lower it, everything will drop down okay.

If we were designing a human today we would be smart to put an eyeball on at least one fingertip!
Mike