2001 civic coupe...someone threw a rock through the sunroof:(

Does anyone have any input on what years sunroof will interchange? The dealer wants $800 for it installed. Thanks in advance for your help. :)Nat

Is it just the glass?? I had the glass in my sunroof smashed and it spidered but stuck together as I drove under an overpass. I bought the part from one of the popular online parts retailers and replaced it myself. It's a trivial install, screwdriver and maybe a socket. So if it's just the glass, replace it yourself! (2002 Civi Hatchback)

Hello:) Thank You all for the help! It is just the glass and Im going to hit the junkyards to look for one. Do you remember how it comes off? Is it really time consuming? Thanks again!!

It's really pretty easy. The glass is a modular piece, the glass is encased in a metal frame and already has the weather stripping attached. It bolts onto the slider arms with standard hardware. There's some metal shims that you use to fine tune elevation but I used the same number that were there before and it was still just right. Get the factory servie manual and you see how easy it is, I've seen it online somewheres.