2001 civic timing belt & ?

I'm fixing to have my timing belt changed and plan to have the water pump and seals replaced too along with belts and hoses involved in the belt change. I've been told NOT to have a transmission flush...just change the
oil....does this sound ok? Also, would you have a radiator flush or just drain and replace the coolant?....
I commute 110 miles per day and the car, which I bought new, has 105k on it.
mike
James Lewis wrote:

===================== No flushing, just have them do a drain & fill. Has to be Honda Z1 fluid. Next time it goes in, do it again. Some folks will tell you THREE times is correct. I half-ways agree.
'Curly'

Some have reported to have a severely damged Powertrain Control Module from an appropriate transmission flush. A $2000 repair.

Drain the block and heater core as well.