2001 clock backlight

I have a 2001 Honda Accord. The clock backlight no longer works.
Does anyone know if there is a bulb that can be replaced or do I have to buy a new clock? If a new clock is the only solution, does anyone know where I
can get one at a reasonable price?
Thanks for your help.
Bob
it is a tiny bulb from Honda that costs about $3. Just go to the dealership. They'll know what you mea, it happens a lot.

did you try tapping it a bit?...worked for me

Go to your local Honda dealer and get the new bulb.

problem with a 2000 Odyssey. The bulb can't be replaced from the front.
--
Bearman
America: Land of the free because of the brave.

What's involved with replacing the light in a 2000 ody?
Mark
Get a bulb at your Honda dealer. And be thankful you don't have this problem with a 2000 Odyssey. The bulb can't be replaced from the front.