2001 Odessey Tail Light

All,

I need to replace the rear brake light on drivers side. I removed the two screws near the hatch, but it seems to be connected somewhere else along the side of the car. How do I remove the lens to in order to change the bulb?

Thanks.

Reply to
Honda-Man

If you plan on reading the answer to your question here, why not read it in the Owners Manual?

Reply to
Brian Smith

The light assembly is on a pin in the back of the light. Yhey are difficult to pull off. Pull hard straight to the back of the car or wrap a screwdriver to use to pry straight back.

Reply to
Woody

Reply to
Honda-Man