2001 Odessey Tail Light

All,
I need to replace the rear brake light on drivers side. I removed the two screws near the hatch, but it seems to be connected somewhere else along the
side of the car. How do I remove the lens to in order to change the bulb?
Thanks.

If you plan on reading the answer to your question here, why not read it in the Owners Manual?
The light assembly is on a pin in the back of the light. Yhey are difficult to pull off. Pull hard straight to the back of the car or wrap a screwdriver to use to pry straight back.

Great. That worked. Thanks.