2001 Odyssey Clock Light out

My clock light is out on my Odyssey. It appeard that I should be able to pry the clock out of the dash, but it seems that I would damage the dash in
the process. I called the dealer for advice and they said to bring it in for them to replace as most people do damage the dash.
Is there some kind of release or a tool I should be using?
Thanks Haas

http://www.odyclub.com
Unlike the same generation Accord platform upon which the Odyssey was built, the Odyssey does not let you simply pry the clock out and change the bulb in about 30 seconds. You have to remove the dash surround--starting at the lower left of the steering wheel (that just pops out), then the surround around the gauges, then the piece around the clock.
It's not difficult, but it's frustrating that Honda did it this way.
You might also just bang on the clock and see if the light comes back on...
Thanks for the information. I'll take a look and investigate the difficulty or easy.

If you go to www.odyclub.com you can find lots of instructions to replace it, some with pictures.