2001 Prelude vs 2001 honda integra

I am planning to get a coupe and i have to choose between a 2001 integra or prelude.In regards to power,handling and reliability which one would you say is a better choice?

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

why are you posting the same question under a different name?
jim beam wrote:

Thanks jim beam.
why are you posting the same question under a different name?
I actually just signed up a few minutes ago wasn't sure what section was the best to post it in. I wasn't subscribed to the last group until i actually made the post. Sorry for the confusion.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

Are you able to find an Integra with the DOHC VTEC engine? Otherwise,there's no comparison.
Then there's the question of "do YOU want a coupe(Prelude) or a hatchback(Integra)?". (me,I want a hatchback Prelude! ;best of both worlds.) 8-)
Reliability...they both are Honda/Acura products.
Power;you need to research power-to-WEIGHT ratios.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik