2002 Accod spare tire

I recently had a flat tire and needed to replace it. The car came with one of those temporary tires. Can I replace it w ith a regular tire, is there room in that storage compartment.

thanks

Reply to
Firebird

You can what you like - Try the "real" tire in the space. It won't fit "right" , but it may fit well enough for you. Personally, I prefer a real spare to a flat trunk space...

Reply to
Doug McCrary