2002 accord cabin filter??

where is the cabin filter on a 02 accord??

Probably pretty close to the same spot it's in, in a 2001 Accord. Check your Owners Manual for better directions.
Brian
owners manual does not say
]

I found one site that said it was located under the dash in the 1998-2002 Accords.
The only other information I could find said to read the back of the box the air filter comes in.

Somewhat detailed instructions can be found at <http://www.micronair.com/
On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 22:05:47 GMT, Enrique Gonzales

My apologies. I had the directions for the removal of the two filtres, but I can't find them at this moment. I got them from the shop foreman at the dealership I seal with, you might approach the person in that capacity at your dealership and have him print them off for you. They are located under the dash on the passenger's side of the car. I looked at the option of standing on my head to change them myself, then opted to pay for the half hour labour that the job costs.
Brian

Most of the auto stores such as Auto Zone and Kragens have Repair Manuals for every vehicle. I suggest that you buy one. It will not only help you in the replacement of your cabin filter but will also help with other issues that come up over the next several years. I learned a lot about my Honda by reading various sections of my repair manual.
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
W wrote:

google.com is your friend. I found this page in about two seconds by searching 'honda accord cabin filter replacement instructions' if I had added 2002, I would have gotten the correct page. http://www.boschautoparts.co.uk/pcCFil10_h.html
'Curly'

On my 2001, the filters are accessed by removing the glove box. I had the opportunity to watch the mechanic servicing mine.
Here try this. www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadidC307&hightlight=filter
I got this From G-Man a user on this site. Hope it helps.