2002 Accord EX

Hi everybody, I'm considering purchasing a 2002 Accord EX, manual trans., 50000 miles, dealer is asking "around" $14,000.
I haven't seen the car yet, so I don't know how nice of condition it is
in, but let's assume that the dealer has been over it, all major systems in good shape, new or good breaks & tires, freshly detailed, and so on...
What do you think a good price is on this car? Anything to watch out for with the '02 Accord?
TIA
Mike
www.edmunds.com has a used car appraiser that is very helpful in ascertaining how fair the price is.
Here's my personal list of things to be careful of when buying used: http://home.earthlink.net/~honda.lioness/id18.html
Otherwise, buying used can be very economical.