2002 Civic window relay broken!

I heard a big snap in my drivers side widow while trying to roll up the window and after pulling the drivers side panel, it looks like the cable snapped inside the relay. Anybody else ever have this problem and would know
what's the dealer going to charge. Just seems kind of early for a 2002 Civic.

labor is minor - maybe an hour and a half. I bought a "regulator" (the technical name for the part that raises and lowers the window) at a wrecking yard for $75 with a 30 day warranty and installed it myself. Getting the door panel off was half the work.
Mike