2002 CR-V Rear Struts

Greetings all;
I need to replace the rear strut assemblies (fluid leaking, noise over bumps), but would like something a bit stronger than Honda offers. I
slightly overload the cargo area once in a while and would like the replacements to last longer and not sag as much.
I live on a dirt road that is poorly maintained and now that the snow is beginning to melt it is one pothole after another. My CR-V has had to deal with this road nearly everyday since we bought it new. I suppose this explains the premature failure of the struts as well as the rear bearings.
Any suggestions? Thanks
Bill
Bill wrote:

Worn 'sway bar links' are way more likely the cause of a CLACK noise. You can get them off eBay for about half-price. Buyer beware. Here's an example of what they look like for a first generation CR-V. http://cgi.ebay.ca/97-01-Honda-CRV-rear-anti-sway-bar-STABILIZER-LINK-KIT_W0QQitemZ8046261942QQcategoryZ33592QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Here's a web page with three or four suggestions from actual 'sufferers'. http://www.hondasuv.com/crv/viewtopic.php?t 4 No advice about shocks. They get discussed here a bit: http://www.hondasuv.com/stg/index.php?c=1 Search first, ask questions later. It's WAY faster.
'Curly'