2002 crv dtc

How can u read diagnostic troubles codes on a 2002 honda crv ex 4x4 manually / without a scan tool. i also need a list of the trouble codes.

you need a scan tool. If I understand correctly there were a few Hondas made just after that which could be read either way, but I'm sure the 2002 models are scan tool only. Scan tools come with the trouble code tables, but you can also get the most common ones for most cars from Actron's web site: http://www.actron.com/code_lookup.php
In many locations auto parts chain stores (like Checker/Kragen/Schucks or Auto Zone) will read the codes for you and tell you what they mean in hopes of making a sale.
Mike
" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote:

-----------------------------------
This may be of some help
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/crv/x01-094e.pdf (last page)
Not sure if you can still 'blink' using one of the other connectors. Maybe.
What kind of troubles you got? It's all about SHARING.
'Curly'
what does pdi mean. my check light is not on but i am curious to know if it can be done manually. the vehicle seems to burning a lot of pertrol so wanted to check and see if there is a error code
" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote:

PDI is the 'Pre-Delivery Inspection' that the dealer is SUPPOSED to do on your band new vehicle. Here's a link where you can find the PDI sheets for LOTS of years / models of Hondas:
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/ (go to bottom of each list for PDI)
It contains several items you won't find in your owners manual.
'Curly'