2002 crv - site for check engine codes?

is there a free site to look up check engine codes? a friend of mine said his 2002 crv blinks the check engine light a bunch of times.

GOOGLE the code. Should get lots of hits.
example, GOOGLE search on... honda crv code p0416
That's how I look up codes for other vehicles.
But, it being an '02, is it realy blinking a code? Or is it just blinking a bunch of time meaning it's time for an oil change?

I am sometimes disappointed by not finding some codes, but I haven't found any bogus ones.
Mike
Rocky wrote:

==================================== Your friend should rear this thread, all about the CR-V owner's manual.
http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t 039&highlight=dunce
'Curly'

Here is Honda's official list as of 2003. http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/honda_obdii-codes_03.pdf

It can't. The MIL either is on or it is off. Unless your friend is shorting the Service Check connector to make the MIL flash...
As the other posters, I too wonder if your friend is mistaking the "Maintenance Required" indicator for the MIL. If so: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/maintenance-reqd-light.html
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

If you just turn the key on and sit and watch it will flash readiness codes , which indicate various systems are ready to run tests or not. If it flashes while running it indicates a catalyst deteriorating misfire. Herb Stein
I checked with my friend - he said it's the maint req'd light that was blinking.
The feeling is when his oil was changed, the garage never reset the maint memory - so now that he has, all is well.