2002 Honda Civic LX

I just got my Honda maybe 20 days ago? Anyways, I want to know if I am crazy or not. At night, when you turn on the head lights and everything illuminates, does the Hazard button illuminate as well, the
tiny red trinagle. Mine is not illuminating but i could have sworne it did 2 nights ago. I want to make sure I'm not crazy before i go stoping inot Honda complaining about something. Thanks.