2002 Honda Civic LX Struts

Yep, there blown - just like everbody else with this year/model

I see KYB and now Monroe are making aftermarket replacements. Any word on if they last any longer?

-n

Reply to
Llatikcuf

kyb are great. no idea if they last longer tho.

Reply to
jim beam

Hey I've seen your posts on rec.bicycles.tech.

It sucks, the car only has 42,500 had the struts replaced once and looking like it might need it again soon. The crazy thing is I don't abuse my car. Slow over the bumps. I'm hoping a different brand will last longer.

-n

Reply to
Llatikcuf

You may want to check with the dealer to see if these struts have been recalled. I just bought a 2002 Civic DX in Canada which I was told had the front struts replaced because of a recall. The salesman told me Honda is using a different supplier now. The front suspension is rock solid and tight.

Reply to
<misterg>

I called honda and checked the internet, no recall or TSB. Thanks though.

-n

Reply to
Llatikcuf