2002 Honda Civic LX Struts

Yep, there blown - just like everbody else with this year/model
I see KYB and now Monroe are making aftermarket replacements. Any word on if they last any longer?
-n
Llatikcuf wrote:

Hey I've seen your posts on rec.bicycles.tech.
It sucks, the car only has 42,500 had the struts replaced once and looking like it might need it again soon. The crazy thing is I don't abuse my car. Slow over the bumps. I'm hoping a different brand will last longer.
-n
You may want to check with the dealer to see if these struts have been recalled. I just bought a 2002 Civic DX in Canada which I was told had the front struts replaced because of a recall. The salesman told me Honda is using a different supplier now. The front suspension is rock solid and tight.

I called honda and checked the internet, no recall or TSB. Thanks though.
-n