2002 honda civic rear bumper scrape

Hi, I left my car downtown for 10 minutes in the street parking - when I came back there was a scrape (1'' x 0.5'') on my rear bumper. Small in size, but a big eye sore. Can anybody tell me if there are ways to
repair this? Thanks!
You can use the uninsured motorist part of your car insurance.

Thanks Ernest, but I think if I avail insurance, this thing will appear in carFax history. Let me check with the insurance guys how does uninsured motorist coverage works.

Here where I live there are a couple of 'scratch and chip' repair places. They are able to do very good repairs (to the point where you can't see where the damage was), for a reasonable amount of money. Check your local phone book's yellow pages.
Thanks Brian. I will check the yellow pages and get quotes from the repair people - I hope I will be able to get this repair done in a reasonable amount.

Something to base it on for you Kary is I have all my winter stone chips and parking lot scratches taken care of in the Spring every year and it only cost me $100.00 taxes in for all the repairs. That's Canadian funds by the way.
Brian