2003 Accord auto 4 cyl

Page 2 of 2
On 07/15/2012 09:37 PM, Doug wrote:

the one thing i will say in favor of the modern automatics, longevity aside, is that their control systems are much superior. smoothness, much valued by most drivers, is much improved.
--
fact check required

On 07/15/2012 10:30 PM, jim beam wrote:

and of course, shift pattern!
--
fact check required

No. Those are called "stone chips", and are the sole responsibility of the owner. Corrosion due to stone chips is not covered under the corrosion warranty. It will say this in the warranty booklet that came with your car.
You can buy special touchup paint at most auto parts places, plus the dealer.

Go to Costco. Buy whatever they recommend. With your annual mileage, it won't much matter what you get.
--
Tegger

You got me to wondering, if I did a tire change at Sams Club, is it safe to assume I would save money over Discount Tire (in Texas) without checking into details ? In the past, I only went to Discount Tire for tire replacement.