2003 Accord - Driver's Seat Stuck

My wife likes to drive with the seat close the the wheel. I prefer a bit more room. We usually toggle the seat back and forth to our preference.
The driver's seat is now stuck in one position and will not adjust. The toggle switch appears to work, the motor makes a slight noise, but there is no movement. I don't think this is an easy fix, but any advice is welcome.
- Robert

Check to see if there's a floor mat or something else impeding the seat's movement on its track.
If there's nothing interfering with the track, the motor, the track or its apparatus needs attention. This may in fact be an easy fix, but there's no way to tell for sure unless somebody actually looks at the mechanism.
Your wife should sit no closer to the wheel than that necessary to have the elbow very slightly bent when the hand is at the 12:00 position. As that warning sticker says on your sunvisor, airbags are literally a killer if you sit too close.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

The current generation airbags are MUCH safer than first generation airbags. Second generation airbags went into service in 1998. It is very unlikely that the airbag, by itself, would cause a fatality to an adult regardless of seat position.
My 5' 1" daughter had a 1999 airbag go off in her face resulting in a little abrasion but no other injury.
Your wife should sit where her visibility and access to controls are optimized and not worry about the airbag.
The seat, well, be prepared to buy a new motor unless you are lucky enough to find some easily removed obstruction.

Every time that happens in my Audi, it's a coin or a pen or something that she has dropped that naturally finds it's way into the seat track.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA