2003 Accord Driver’s window inop

Howdy all..first time post and I?m sure it?s a redundant one. Looks like the driver?s side window regulator/motor died on me. I?ve done all the ops test?s on the switches and the like. I?ve got the door panel off and I can get my hands on the motor (I think). Can anyone direct me to a link that has the regulator?s diagram so I know what I need to disengage so I can get my window up temporarily and keep it there until I can get to a shop?

It?s an 03 Accord EX-V6 4dr.

Thanks for any and all help, and I have to say this site is really cool.

Roger.

Reply to
F9er

Not really familiar with the '03, but I usually deal with dead regulators by unfastening the glass from the regulator. Typically that is done by a pair of screws where the bottom of the glass attaches to the regulator - 10 mm heads are typical. Once the glass is loose it can be taped all the way around the outside, or if it rides in a channel the channel can be taped with duct tape to prevent the glass from dropping down.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee