2003 Accord Driverís window inop

Howdy all..first time post and Iím sure itís a redundant one. Looks like the driverís side window regulator/motor died on me. Iíve done all the ops testís on the switches and the like. Iíve got the door
panel off and I can get my hands on the motor (I think). Can anyone direct me to a link that has the regulatorís diagram so I know what I need to disengage so I can get my window up temporarily and keep it there until I can get to a shop?
Itís an 03 Accord EX-V6 4dr.
Thanks for any and all help, and I have to say this site is really cool.
Roger.
‚úĖ

unfastening the glass from the regulator. Typically that is done by a pair of screws where the bottom of the glass attaches to the regulator - 10 mm heads are typical. Once the glass is loose it can be taped all the way around the outside, or if it rides in a channel the channel can be taped with duct tape to prevent the glass from dropping down.
Mike
Add pictures here
‚úĖ