2003 Accord Nav System update

Is it possible to use a 2007/2008 Honda civic cd to update my accord?

Thread archive:
On 5/6/08 3:22 AM, in article 1202596 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com, "py2o3434"
Stick it in and see what happens. It will either accept it and do something or puke it back out.
On 5/6/2008 10:12 AM E Meyer spake these words of knowledge:

Although you can generally recover from a navi software problem by putting back in and reloading the original DVD, this is not always the case.
Putting a white DVD in an orange system can cause irretrievable errors, according to Honda and Honda people online; I have not tried this myself.
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.