2003 Civic

I just bought a 2003 Civic and love it already. Does anyone know where the radio antenna is? Also, on the inside of the car where the two side mirrors
are located are perforated, hemispheres, one on each side of the car. Does anyone know what these do? Bob

Not sure about the antenna, but the "perforated hemispheres" are probably tweeters. Greg.
I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you? http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Hi Bob. The antenna is in the back window if I'm not mistaken.