2003 civic

My civic has an automatic makes this kind of grinding/poping noise around the floorboard/wheels/steering like something loose any ideas where to start.

Also how much play should there be in the motor mounts? I can move it back and forth at least an inch.

Thanks, Marty

Reply to
Marty

Don't quite understand the noise or where it is near. Grinding is not something I'd associate with floorboards. Is the front end grinding or popping when you lock the wheel one way and drive in circles? (try both ways, left and right cicles) Remco

Reply to
Remco