2003 civic coupe

let me try this again. i can only open the door from the outside of the car with a key. when i insert the key into the lock the actuator will not activate allowing me to turn the key. it will work after 5 trys..
any information would be helpful thanks
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (bootsie43 jo) wrote in

Try a new key. Or your valet key, if you can find it.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ