2003 CR-V, LPG, shaking and engine problems

I'm going to buy 2003 CR-V with 100 kkm on.

Car is in Honda seler re-selling program, previous owner has just = bought 2007 CR-V. There is few problems.

- previous owner put sequence LPG instalation, for cheaper fuel (LPG is = very popular in Poland)

- after that, engine has not stabile "rotation" (maybe it is not right = in english), it's shaking and noisy

- check engine do not lights on normal gas (it is rather good)

- is there any posibility to remove LPG instalation to stabilise engine = ?

- there is a little noise in transmision "bridge" wheh car is turning = (i'm not sure that "bridge" is right in english, in poland we tell = "bridge") (in service they told me that it is cheap to repair)

Tell me: is this car right for me?=20 Im looking for CR-V for few months and this one is in my city. I saw other used cars, but they wasn't in beter condition, in my = opinion. Owners dont sell good cars :/ .=20

Best regards

-- Marcin P. btw, sorry for my english...

Reply to
Marcin P.

"Marcin P." wrote in news:er1b42$b9p$ snipped-for-privacy@pippin.nask.net.pl:

Owners don't sell good cars here either. The cars start out good, but then the owners break them. :)

You may not get many answers in this group. This is primarily a North American group, and we have almost no LPG installations at all in private cars. Our gasoline is so cheap there is no point to LPG.

I would advise you to post your problem to the group rec.autos.tech. The posters there are more international, have more experience with industrial fuel systems and have more experience with LPG installations.

BTW, your English is fine.

Reply to
Tegger

Thx. I ask at "pl.misc.samochody" :) too, polish auto group, and they = really helped me!

And, I found that my friend from high school works in magazine with = parts, in this service! He told me: "Forget about this car! This one is SICK! I call you, if = there apear good one!"

So, I'm searching again and waiting for next "car of my dreams" !

THX :)

Best regards. Martin

Reply to
Marcin P.

BTW: polish guys told me, that LPG IS NO GOOD FOR THIS MODEL AT ALL! They told me, that if there is noise form "bridge", i must be ready to = pay about 1/4=20 of car price for repair in nearest future ...=20

Best regards

-- Martin

Reply to
Marcin P.

BTW: polish guys told me, that LPG IS NO GOOD FOR THIS MODEL AT ALL! They told me, that if there is noise form "bridge", i must be ready to pay about 1/4 of car price for repair in nearest future ...

Best regards

-- Martin

Wow! Did they say what the noise was?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

=20

No, because they didnt hear this noise. They only told about worst version of damages.

Btw: what it can be?

I think that dealer want to sell this car QUICK, because it is "SICK". People owned Honda in my city (not one person!) told me,=20 that they do not service their cars in this place.=20 They only buy parts and go to other services to repair their cars.=20 Maybe people from this service do not know, how to repair=20 this car, and they call it "SICK"?

Best regards... Martin=20

Reply to
Marcin P.