2003 Honda Accord EX V6 Brakes

My brakes were worn out at 30,000 miles. Same as my last V6 Accord. Shame on Honda

On my 99 V6 Accord, the front pads were replaced at 48,000 miles. The rear pads at 62,000.
bbtaco

If you're going through brakes that quickly on multiple vehicles, then shame on you.
snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca wrote in

Brake more gently; it's not a race car.
Or start servicing them so they wear evenly.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ