2003 Honda Accord -- Intermittent air bag indicator light

Some times when I start my car the air bag light will come on (like

10% of the time I start the car) but most of the time it does not. I found that if I shut the engine off wait a few seconds and start the engine again, I get no indicator light. Is there any way for me to fix this correctly or is this only a dealer fix? Can my independent shop also fix it or best for the dealer?
Reply to
Observer

On 5/14/2009 2:34 PM Observer spake these words of knowledge:

I have recently started seeing the same thing in my '04 - I don't shut down and restart, but the next time I start, that indicator will not be lit. If I find anything out, I'll post here.

RFT!!! Dave Kelsen

Reply to
Dave Kelsen