2003 Honda Accord LX or 2004 Toyota Corolla LE

Sorry for crossposting but thought it might be appropriate in this case since I have 2 different cars with the same question. My apology if it offends you.
Just wondering if there are any inherent problems that someone who has a lot of miles on theirs can tell the rest of us. Both my cars have low miles and no problems so far but it's nice to hear from others who with a lot of miles on these cars and the experience that goes with that.
thanks all.
On 2/18/2006 8:36 AM mad hatter spake these words of knowledge:

I have a 2003 Accord LX with 76000 miles on the clock. So far, the only problem I have had to deal with was replacing the o2 sensor. The car has been as trouble-free as a Honda is supposed to be. That said, it would be hard to go wrong with the Toyota. Happy choosing.
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people
who believe it." -- George Carlin "I have as much authority as the Pope,