2003 Honda Accord sedan

I had my car on the street and the street began to flood. I noticed the water coming within an inch from the bottom of the driver's side door. I managed to move car and not get water inside when I opened
the door. Right now I'm not near my car but had the water gone above the bottom of the door a little bit, would the water seep inside the door or is there a rubber seal to deter it for a while?

Yes and yes.
Don't count on the seal much to keep rising water out. Splashed water, yes--rising water under pressure, no.

Water begins seeping into the body and doors immediately. It comes in through the drain-holes in the body and doors, which are always open. Plus there are lots of vent- and lightening-holes in the interior body panels, so the body is anything but watertight.
If the water came up to the door bottoms, then it got into the rocker panels, and possibly under the carpet. I would inspect the carpet carefully for signs of wetness under it.
If you cannot adequately inspect the carpet, remove any floor mats each time you leave the car overnight, and leave the windows open if the car is in a garage. This will help evaporate the water over time.
You do have weatherstripping on the doors, but that only keeps you from getting wet and dusty while driving.
--
Tegger