2003 Odyssey Driver's Window

Hi Everyone,
My driver's side auto window stopped raising and lowering automatically, after a battery jump yesterday. Before I go to the dealer, can anyone give
me a pointer or two whether this may be fixed by myself?
Thanks for any help.
--

============================
jypaodyssey
Jonathan Yeh wrote:

Move the owner's manual from the glove box to the bathroom. Somebody is bound to read it.
'Curly'
to reset auto up/down feature
start with the window all the way up. push and hold the window switch all the way down. continue to hold the switch down for 3 seconds after window is all the way down. release the switch. now, pull the window switch all the way up. continue to hold the switch up for 5 seconds after window is all the way up. release the switch. the auto feature should work.
Jonathan Yeh wrote:

-- Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...