2003 Odyssey GPS - Turn into DVD player?

I have the 2003 Odyssey with the built-in GPS. I was wondering if there was a way to get a DVD player (or upgrade to the existing system) that would allow it to play DVDs through the dash and through an
overhead screen in the back.
Right now, I do not have the overhead on the roof and I'm sure I could buy a new system, but it sure would be nice to use the in-dash screen and possibly the touch screen.
Thanks! Tom

http://www.odyclub.com has many discussions about this.