2003 Odyssey Hesitation

I have been getting some occasional hesitation at ~35-45 mph right around the 5-minute mark on my morning commute when the engine is cold. The engine is right around operational temperature by that time, but it usually happens once for a few seconds before it acts normal again. It behaves as if I had let off the gas, any ideas?

Reply to
Phil

"Phil" wrote in news:46f326d8$0$16493$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

TSB 05-026.

Visit your local dealer. You have a known EGR problem.

Reply to
Tegger

Dang that was quick; thanks!

Reply to