2003 Odyssey Hesitation

I have been getting some occasional hesitation at ~35-45 mph right around the 5-minute mark on my morning commute when the engine is cold. The engine
is right around operational temperature by that time, but it usually happens once for a few seconds before it acts normal again. It behaves as if I had let off the gas, any ideas?
--
Phil

TSB 05-026.
Visit your local dealer. You have a known EGR problem.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote: