2004 Accord EX-L leather seat problem solved....

FYI.....
Awhile back, I posted about issues about the leather seats and tearing along the seams (at <12K mi). I brought it back to the dealer, and basically they
stated that they know it is an issue and they had the seats re-upholstered free of charge by an external provider that came into the dealer (must be fairly prevalent if they already have this agreement setup with a vendor and take care of it in a day), with a slight modification to the design of the seams.
The original seams had a small bead single seam that had the stitching perpendicular to it. The new design has a double seam with a much lower profile (non-existent, actually) with the stitching parallel with the seams instead of perpendicular to it. The leather seems to be thicker, as well. There is no issue with this design of feeling ones pants grate across it. It looks as if they replaced the entire front and side panels of the seats to change this design.