2004 Accord EX/Sat/Nav/CD Changer - No sound from any source - display is fine

Looking for help to begin diagnosing or maybe this is a known problem. My Accord is 2.5 years old, 55k miles and just yesterday the audio has failed.

I don't even know where the fuses are on this thing; but not sure that's my problem. All audio sources appear to work fine, displays are correct and respond to input, navigation, everything appears to work correctly but I have absolutely no sound. A very subtle pop when I turn on the audio system; not sure if this tells me my power amp is OK or needs attention but that's it, nothing else.

I thought about checking the fuse to the power amp but don't know where it is. Not sure where the fuse or the amp is.. and not sure what other problems it could be. Obviously not the fuse to the radio/cd/nav unit; display and tuner appears to work correctly. Very surprised I don't hear any crackling, no small signal, no sub, nothing.

I have not touched anything; not attempting to wire up my ipod, nothing like that. Audio simply has failed.

Any ideas?

thx, Jeff-

Reply to
Jeff