2004 Accord Radio Question

Does anyone know if the stock 6 CD changer radio with the 2004 accord has RCA plugs in the back? Also, what about a link to a page showing the radio
removal/installation steps? Thx

No, it sure doesn't have RCA plugs. I had the misfortune of needing to remove my stereo after the 6 disc changer jammed (by no fault of the player - all my fault).
This link shows the removal of the stereo. There is more information in the pdf than you really need. Once you look at it, you'll see what I mean:
http://www.handa-accessories.com/accord/03-dvdwmoon.pdf
good luck!
bob z.

Thanks for the link!