2004 Civic rust on rear doors already

I was shocked as opened the rear door to find surface rust almost 2 inches long! on a 3yr old civic i've posted an image in .test under "Honda civic
3yr old rusting already!"
Needless to say i've been back to main dealer today who has take a couple of pictures to send back to HQ and will let me know what's happening next.
I remember it happened to mine too, how old was yours?

It's just turned 3yrs old a few weeks ago just had it's third service only done 21000 miles,Was yours repaired under the surface corrosion warranty?