2004 EX-L 4 cyl timing belt or chain?

2004 EX-L 4 cyl timing belt or chain? I was told the 2004 4 cyl uses a chain. Thanks in advance, Last One

Last One wrote:

Yes, it is a chain.

... as further confirmed by http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1 cord&catcgry2 04&catcgry3MR+EXL+SIDE+CURTAIN&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5MSHAFT-CAM+CHAIN+%28L4%29
wrote

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1 cord&catcgry2 04&catcgry3MR+EXL+SIDE+CURTAIN&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5MSHAFT-CAM+CHAIN+%28L4%29

Looks like a single row rather than a duplex chain. Probably OK for an I4, but expensive to replace if it stretches.