2004 Honda Civic LX

I recently just noticed a noise coming from my left drivers side. It gives off a sound hard to describe, little rattle, little sound as if something were dragging. I first thought it was my front tire was a little flat but this is not the case or snow build up behind the wheel, but no. I have had this problem for only a day now. Also, when I brake it goes away and you dont here it, and you mainly here it once you reach 30 mph. I can also feel it when driving, like a drag feeling, but nothing is dragging. Any thoughts or ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
hoyafan100

If the noise goes away when you apply the brakes I would bet your are hearing the wear indicator for your front brake pads. You should check your front brake pads

Reply to
Steve Beaman

Stuck caliper?

Reply to