2004 Honda Civic Si 27k miles $18k with 100,000 miles extended warranty

My roommate has a blue 2004 Honda Civic Si that he is trying to sell. It has

27,000 miles on it

Equipment Air Conditioning ABS Brakes Power Steering Cloth Seats Air Bag(s) AM/FM CD System Power Windows Power Locks Power Mirrors Alloy Wheels Cruise Control Rear Defroster Rear Wiper Sunroof

Full Package Details

Specifications Manual 5 Speed 2.0L Engine 4 Cylinders 2 Door 2WD EPA Mileage 26/30 132 Torque@5000rpm 160 Horsepower@6500rpm Full Detailed Specifications

might be the specs on it.

Here is a link with more info on a similar car:

It has an extended warranty up to 100,000 miles. He just needs someone to pay what he owes on it. I think it is about $18,000. If he sold that warranty back, it might reduce it by $1000, so it will be around $17,000. It also has a limo tint

Housed in Oklahoma city, OK

Let me know if you are interested at janjuakj at cox dot net

Reply to
KJ

Good luck selling at that price. According to Kelly Blue Book, he's upside down on it. KBB shows just over $14K.

Reply to
les

Tint may be illegal in some states.

Reply to