2004 Honda Civic Si 27k miles $18k with 100,000 miles extended warranty

My roommate has a blue 2004 Honda Civic Si that he is trying to sell. It has 27,000 miles on it
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kjou2001/album?.dir 99&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kjou2001/my_photos
Equipment Air Conditioning ABS Brakes Power Steering Cloth Seats Air Bag(s) AM/FM CD System Power Windows Power Locks Power Mirrors Alloy Wheels Cruise Control Rear Defroster Rear Wiper Sunroof
Full Package Details
Specifications Manual 5 Speed 2.0L Engine 4 Cylinders 2 Door 2WD EPA Mileage 26/30 132 Torque@5000rpm 160 Horsepower@6500rpm Full Detailed Specifications
might be the specs on it.
Here is a link with more info on a similar car: http://www.theautochannel.com/newcardb/trim.html?asbodystyle=All%20Sports%20Cars&trimid 435
It has an extended warranty up to 100,000 miles. He just needs someone to pay what he owes on it. I think it is about $18,000. If he sold that warranty back, it might reduce it by $1000, so it will be around $17,000. It also has a limo tint
Housed in Oklahoma city, OK
Let me know if you are interested at janjuakj at cox dot net

<snip>
Good luck selling at that price. According to Kelly Blue Book, he's upside down on it. KBB shows just over $14K.

http://www.theautochannel.com/newcardb/trim.html?asbodystyle=All%20Sports%20Cars&trimid 435
Tint may be illegal in some states.