2004 or 2005 Honda Accords

NOt sure if I have blown a fuse or something else has gone wrong, but the car stereo light has dimmed so that the light looks as if it is out. So, common sense tells me that it is not a fuse or there would be
no light at all. But, not sure if it is just the light hitting it a certain way. Does anyone know how fix this problem? Has anyone had this problem? Think this may be common in those models.
Lindsay wrote:

If this is an EX model (or even an LX V6), there is a TSB for this. Even if the car is out of warranty, you may still be able to get the unit replaced for free or for just the cost of labour. You may have to contact Honda customer service first, though.
High Tech Misfit wrote:

Correct...this is an EX-L model. What is a TSB? Any suggestions as what to say to customer service? or just tell them it simply went out...didn't know if you knew of a loop whole? Thank so much for your help!!
www.alldata.com

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid471

My lights are fine, but sometimes it seems the radio volume isn't working right. I complained to the dealer under warranty, they said it sounded fine to them.
Would that fall under the same heading???
2004 Accord EX4
Thx.
J.
Mine has done the same thing. I'm going to call Honda customer service tomorrow nad see if they will cover it, even though my vehicle is out of warranty. I'll let you know.

My 2003 EX-V6 Accord Manual had it's radio replaced THREE times-all under warranty. That car was so un-Honda-like that I finally traded it in for a new Element.
Steve
I have a 2005 Accord hybrid and a 2006 Odyssey. Both radios suck.