2005 Accord

It seems when the warranty goes, so do a lot of things on the car. I just got an oil change from a Honda dealer. First, they did not top off all fluids! Second, they charged me $31 when I had a $27 coupon. Third, my air conditioner seems to either not be cold or it is stuck on a certain temperature. I am not sure what this is related too, but my coolant is now down to the minimum. What could be the problem?

Reply to
Guest

The dealer, or you! Why didn't you tell them you were charged incorrectly? They may not know they have a technician taking shortcuts. If they do not acknowledge and correct your problem, find another dealer. If you don't tell them they can't do anything about it. If they don't do anything don't go back. There are a finite number of people who own Hondas in their area and if they piss them all off they will also be gone. If they don't recognize their future and success is in customer satisfaction and customer retention they will have no future. Howard

Reply to
Howard