2005 Accord Advice

Page 2 of 2
good luck to you...stay away from the paint sealant, leather protector, cloth protector and undercoat BS!
Just buy the car with no frilly add ons.

Living here in the Hudson Valley, I have to agree.
Got mine at Friendly Honda.
you would still be better off with the 4 cylinder but to each his own. it's a dohc i-vtec engine while the 6 cyl. is only a sohc. honda makes probably the best 4 cylinder engines on the market. you'll probably wish you had the 4 cylinder later. oh well.
jeff

hondaman wrote:

I depends. I have the 6, but after 15 months, I still have < 10K miles on the car. I only fill up every 2-3 weeks. Now that the weather is getting nicer and we won't see rain for the next 6 months or so, I'll ride my bike to work most of the time (only 5.5 miles). Usually walk or ride my bike most other places.....