2005 Accord Alignment Question

I just bought a 2005 accord Ex V6 with 30K miles.
It was pulling to the right so I took it in for an alignment. It was out of alignment and they put it back into spec with one exception
which was the left rear tire camber adjustment which the had to leave at -1.5 degrees. They said the stock smart arm had reached it's adjustment limits and couldn't go further.
Their solution was an aftermarket smart arm for the left rear that would allow for greater adjustment. Pricing $185 parts + $110 labor. I told them I'd sit tight for the time being.
First, does what their telling me sound reasonable in general and second, is it reasonable given the mileage? Also, how's the pricing seem?
Thanks for any help.

All it takes is clipping one curb a little too hard and the geometry is knocked out of spec on a car of any age or mileage. The alternative to buying a new arm is taking it to a frame shop equipped to bend it back into spec.
Have you talked with the dealer - this car should still be in warranty. If it can't be adjusted and there is no evidence of collision, Honda will usually fix it.